A native Texan, Stephanie began her real estate career in South Texas McAllen area. She relocated to San Antonio in 1997 with her three sons and believes San Antonio is the finest city to live and raise a family.
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional:
integrity, community and market knowledge and effective negotiation skills as well as the support of a high-quality professional network. These are the positive attributes that she strives for with every transaction.
What will Stephanie Do for You?
- Keep herself accessible and be a good listener
- Respond quickly to your needs
- Proficient in handling sensitive negotiations
- Anticipating and resolving issues early – which contributes to her continued track record of accepted offers and
- Create competition among the right buyers to obtain the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time
- Provides relevant market data to support your decision
- Efficient well managed process that keeps you informed
- Her focus is on providing clients a stress-free experience
Whether you are looking for luxury real estate or downsizing or have a home to sell, Stephanie will put your needs first. With more than 20 years of experience and many happy clients, you can count on Stephanie for “the very best! “
- 2009, 2008 and 2007 Platinum Top 50 Realtor
- 2009 and 2008 Ranked by San Antonio Business Journal Top 25 Teams
- 2007 San Antonio Business Journal Top 50 Residential Agents
- 2010 Platinum Top 50 Realtor Finalist
- ALHS – Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
- CHMS – Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- CRS- Certified Residential Specialist – Nationally Less 5% of real estate agents have earned this designation
- GRI – Graduate Realtor Institute