Ann is a Luxury Residential Property Specialist at the Phyllis Browning Company.
Ranked as one of the Top Residential Real Estate Agents in the city, Ann is consistently designated a “Superstar” by the company. She has successfully completed more than
$175,000,000 in sales across the greater San Antonio area.
Ann’s dedication to those she serves, her irreproachable reputation, and her extensive knowledge of San Antonio guarantees that her real estate clients’ goals will be met. They highly recommend her because of her professionalism, reliability and consistent concern for their well-being.
In San Antonio Ann is very active in the community. Among the many groups she
has historically supported are the Council of World Affairs, the National Trust for Historic
Preservation, the Monte Vista Historical Association, the San Antonio Conservation
Society, the Texas Public Radio, the Trinity University Policy Maker Breakfast Series,
the Trinity University Theater, the San Antonio Museum of Art, the Marion Koogler
McNay Museum of Art, the Witte Museum, the San Antonio Symphony Orchestra, the Downtown Alliance and
the Landa Gardens Conservancy, of which she was one of the founders.
Born and educated in the Washington, D.C. area, she was active in a variety of civic and cultural organizations
there and was a founder of the Organization of Women Business Owners in Alexandria, Virginia. In 1992 she moved to San Antonio with her husband, John
McCusker, Ewing Halsell Distinguished Professor at Trinity University.
Professional Accomplishments and Associations
- Listed in the San Antonio Business Journal as one of the Top Real Estate Agents in San Antonio
- Member of Masters in Leadership
- Recipient of the prestigious Texas Monthly 5 Star Realtor Award
- Member of the Elite Realtors Group in San Antonio
- Member of the San Antonio Board of Realtors
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors
- Founding President of the Landa Gardens Conservancy that has raised over
$3,000,000 to restore the grounds of Landa Library, 2005
- President of the Monte Vista Historical Association, 2001
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Citizens` Academy, San Antonio, 2004 to the present