Posted on August 17, 2015
Take your own backyard from a staycation to a summer getaway with these 10 tips!
- Upcycle Furniture: Take old chairs or tables and give them a fresh coat of paint for a new outdoor look!
- Plant an herb garden: Try planting some herbs like thyme and rosemary to add to your BBQ this summer!
- Eat dinner outside: Set up an outdoor dining table for those cooler summer evenings when you’re craving a change of scenery.
- Make mojitos with your garden mint: nothing says summer like a mojito from the garden!
- Set up awnings: Don’t restrict your summer living to evenings when it’s cooling off! Set up awnings so that you can spend more time in your outdoor living space while still keeping cool...